What's the next option for port-wine stain removal? (Photo)

I am 23. Very light skin. Birthmark is on the left side of my face and a little bit on the top of my lip. I tried dye laser 5 years ago and the results were nonexistant. Doctor said she couldn't even try on the lip. After treatment I bruised purple and went right back to the usual red. Can you recommend another therapy option?

Laser for port wine stains

I see. You have a few options-1. Re try the pulse dye V BEAM laser but with different settings2. Try another laser with 2 wavelengths to hit the deeper vessels. Sometimes combining a shorter and longer wavelength vascular laser can improve the deeper component of the port wine stain. 
Video explains in the web reference below. 
All the best, Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Pulsed dye laser and birthmark removal of a port wine stain

Our office specializes in surgical and laser birthmark removal. You may benefit from trying newer advancements in pulsed dye laser treatment. 

DR. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS