Nipples too high? (Photo)

Hallo. I think that my nipples are too high. I am 1mpo. Is their something I could do?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about final results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. I recommend you to talk with your plastic surgeon and follow his advices.Kind regards

Nipples too high?

I am sorry to hear about/see the problems you are having after breast augmentation surgery. I think your concerns are appropriate; your breast implant does seem to sit quite low on your chest wall, consistent with breast implant displacement ("bottoming out”). It is possible that you are feeling the implants significantly along the lower poles of the breasts.  Also, consistent with the breast implant positioning problem, the nipple areola complexes seem to be sitting relatively high, because the breast implants have settled too low. 

Your plastic surgeon may have suggestions regarding garments or taping but I think that it is  most  likely that you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery (at some future point) which will likely involve capsulorraphy ( internal suture repair). This procedure serves to reconstruct the lower poles of the breasts and prevent migration of the breast implants too far inferiorly. Associated issues with positioning of nipple/areola complexes should improve with this operation. 

In my practice, this type of repair involves a two layer, permanent suture repair (reconstructing the inframammary fold areas). Sometimes, depending on the clinical situation and history, the use of additional support materials such as acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh is also helpful.

I would suggest that you communicate your concerns again directly with your plastic surgeon. Working together you arrive at the best plan (for example to operate on one or both breasts) to achieve an outcome that you will be happier with.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to corrective surgery for bottoming out concerns), helps.