16 days post op closed rhinoplasty. I don't see any difference, my nose still looks big! Will it get better with time? (Photo)

I'm feeling so disappointed because my nose still looks big and no one even noticed I had a rhyno. It this the final result ??? Or is my nose still swollen and it will get better?? Will I need a revision?

Still swollen

Yes, your nose is still swollen and your body is still healing. Do not worry. What you see now is not your final result. I know it is frustrating, but try to be patient and kind to yourself as you recover from surgery. It could take anywhere from 3-6 months for the swelling to fully subside. Hope this helps.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD