Strange lump 5 weeks post breast lift & implants. Any suggestions? (photos)

I will be 5 weeks post breast lift and 325CC sub muscular implants tomorrow. Last week I started scar massage and since then have noticed a lump forming behind the incision of my left breast and can almost see the shadow effect of the implant. The lump feels a bit hard and tingles/ feels uncomfortable to press. Can anyone shed some light as to what this might be?

Strange lump 5 weeks post breast lift & implants. Any suggestions?

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…