Who Does the Best Butt Implants and Fat Transfers in Sydney and the Cost Please?

Could doctors and people that have had this procedure done in Sydney that would be great

I do not know of any Brazilian buttlift specialists in Sydney, but you may be able to find them on this site.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  You do not want to have to do the procedure again.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Buttock implants in Sydney, Australia?

Unfortunately, I do not know of any plastic surgeons to refer you to in Sydney.  I can tell you that there may not be any because I get about 3 -4 patients per year travelling from there to have the surgery done by myself.  Nonetheless, if you do find someone there make sure they are a board certified plastic surgeon or equivalent and specialize in this procedure - meaning they regularly perform buttock implants at least 25+ per year.  Of course make sure to double check their before and after results of actual patients too.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt implants

Dear Debbie,  I do not know plastic surgeons in Sydney who perform butt implants, but I can guide you about how to chose one.  Call offices of board certified plastic surgeons and ask for referal of surgeons who perform butt implant surgery. Once you got the referal, ask the surgeon about the number of surgeries that he performed. Couple hundreds is a good number. Check the before and after pictures, to make sure that you like the results. Talk to 2-3 patients , so you can learn about their experience. In my opinion, soft, oval round silicone implants placed in the sub-fascial plane will give you the most attractive and natural reslt. It will allow you to have a bigger size implant than intra-muscular or sub-muscular and recovery will be less painfull and have less complications. As far as fat injection, give it some additional thought about it's value, because the fat last for 6-12 months only.  Best of luck, Dr Widder