Can my nose be fixed a third time? (Photo)

The anatomical structures were left weakenned but it is being currently propped up by a columella strut. My question is, are there any surgeon's super skilled out there who are capable of reconstructing a nose to the shape I desire. On the left are current photos and on the right is my preferred appearance. The right side which was previously depressed is being held up by a graft and my nose tip has been refined and extended with an ear graft, and I have no idea why.

Second revision

2nd revisions are certainly possible, but challenging. Make sure you find someone with knowledge and experience in revision rhinoplasty.
Also, nobody's face is perfectly symmetric, and in your case, there is significant asymmetry between the right and left side of your face. This needs to be taken into account when planning your procedure.
In addition, you probably want to find someone who will do preoperative imaging for you. The result you propose in your pictures is not one I would typically recommend for male aesthetics. Imaging can help you better communicate with your surgeon about the goals of the procedure.
Best of Luck!

Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose revision third time: safe and what to do?

You appear to have Indian ethnicity, I may be wrong or off by a country or two, so apologies if I am wrong.  The ethnic foundation of the facial skeleton is very important in being able to deliver  a result that you would find acceptable or satisfactory.  If the nose has been operated on twice, and neither result was achieved your desired goals then there is something that has been missed.  You need to find a board-certified plastic surgeon with rhinoplasty experience to help you.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Depending on your examination, you may be a candidate for Revision Rhinoplasty.

Your nose appears wide with a droopy tip and a hump. If you have usable septal cartilage for grafting and support, revision rhinoplasty surgery could be considered to address your concerns.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the photos and the simple answer is yes your nose can be refined to bring it to the appearance that you desire.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD