Nearly 3 yrs post rhinoplasty, bridge too high, uneven retracted nostrils and a shortened nose. Can it be fixed? (Photo)

Almost 3 yrs post rhinoplasty, my bridge is very high from the radix. I wanted to narrow my nose but was augmented with a bone graft from iliac crest. Nostrils are uneven, retracted. Nose is shortened now so I have a big gap between my lips and nose. My nose looks like a straight sculpture. Can i get rid of bone graft to get an original shape & lengthen nose to have a lesser gap between my lips and nose? What complications will there be while removing a bone graft & lengthening nose?

Revision rhinoplasty after 3 years

Everything that you are looking to change can likely be achieved. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a revision rhinoplasty specialist to get a thorough examination and evaluation. This should also include 3D imaging so you can better understand what is a realistic expectation for your nose. Best of luck.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Don't touch it..

I can see all the issues your having with your nose, however, it will be nearly impossible and no one would be able to guarantee the result your looking for, therefore, my recommendation would be to not do any more surgeries.  If you choose to have consultation with plastic surgeons please review their before/after photos to see if they can show you similar cases that they have operated on; don't count on simulation images/imaging.

Andre Aboolian, MD

In my opinion your nasal size and proportion looks fantastic and I would recommend not touching it - your nostrils are virtually symmetrical - perfection cannot be achieved and the enemy of good may be better

If you remove height in your bridge it will be too low and will make your nose look even shorter