What is wrong? Red raised pustule pimple acne like spots and facial constant facial redness. (photo)

I always feel hot and heated in the face i break out in these pastule pimple like bumps and rashes. I have seen a beauty therapist who has advised it may be rosacea bt referred me to a dermatologist and naturopath. I know it isnt acne or pimples as they appear quite quick unpoppable and dont have the characteristics of acne or pimples. Please help.

Facial redness and bumps

This appears to be rosacea and there is very good treatment for this from your board certified dermatologist. Make an appointment and go from there

Nashville Dermatologist