What is wrong? Red raised pustule pimple acne like spots and facial constant facial redness. (photo)

I always feel hot and heated in the face i break out in these pastule pimple like bumps and rashes. I have seen a beauty therapist who has advised it may be rosacea bt referred me to a dermatologist and naturopath. I know it isnt acne or pimples as they appear quite quick unpoppable and dont have the characteristics of acne or pimples. Please help.

Facial redness and bumps

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This appears to be rosacea and there is very good treatment for this from your board certified dermatologist. Make an appointment and go from there

Nashville Dermatologist