What's wrong with my breasts? (photos)

I had a breast augmentation 9 months ago, my breasts look crazy weird mainly the left one. They have not settled properly either I keep thinking it's going to change but I've been told that it's an issue with the capsule and muscle? They sit up so high and the reSt of my breast is down lower and the left is far far higher than the right, I Would like more info on whats possibly happened and what has to be done to fix it if I could im extremely dissapointed by this

What's wrong with my breasts?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Lift and Implants

Hello there .It looks like you have had a lift as well and the implants are sitting higher than ideal for the nipple position .This is not uncommon if the two operations are done together and can usually be rectified by adjusting implant position or the skin envelope of the breasts or both .You are 9 months out now so close to stabilizing and therefore it is a reasonable time to reassess you and plan a possible revision . 
CheersTS

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon

Implants under the muscle

Thank you for your question and photos.  I don't think you have a capsule contraction at this moment.  I think the implants are trapped behind the muscle and the gland in front of the implants is starting to descend. You need to talk to your PS about this issue and probably have a revision of your surgery.  Best of luck. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Assymetry 9 months post op

Thank you for your question and photos.  Some assymetry between one's breasts is the norm.  That being said, you may want to follow up with your plastic surgeon to determine whether or not you have a capsular contracture.  Best of luck.

What's wrong with my breasts?

Thank you for your question.  Looks like one implant is higher in position.  This could be the result of capsular contracture or inadequate pocket dissection.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon as revision is an available option.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

9 Months Post Op

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. You should address these concerns in person with your Plastic Surgeon. The left breast implant which has not dropped may need the pocket revised. An in-person exam is required in order to determine best next steps.
All the best

High breast

Your left breast is sitting higher on your chest. You may need a revision surgery to lower the implant. There are a couple of nonsurgical tricks that could be tried, but if they fail, you would need surgery on the one breast. Please discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry

Your one implant is too high in position. This may be from inadequate dissection of the pocket inferiorly (is the implant soft?) or may be from capsular contracture (is the implant hard?).In either case, at this point it will require surgery to better position the implant. If it is not capsular contracture, this is very straightforward with minimal discomfort/downtime.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD