I had a Breast Augmentation in April of this year in Thailand :( 375cc mentor high profile round. What is wrong? (photo)

I knew from the start that something was wrong, has one 'bottomed out'? and when I tense it is far more obvious than when i am not but is this double bubble? (I went under the muscle) I would really appreciate your thoughts as to what is wrong. I am looking into revision surgery.

Revision of your breast implants

First of all you are quite slim and I assume had reasonably small breasts prior to augmentation.  Large round high profile implants in your situation are likely to cause a "stuck on " look and this appears to be the case in your result.  Secondly, the base width of the implants chosen were not appropriate for your breast width and height and this has resulted in a double bubble.  Thirdly, the pockets were dissected quite widely out into the outer chest giving a wide, separated cleavage (although it is possible this was difficult to avoid given your pre-op status)
Basically I think you have the wrong size implants (too big), the wrong shaped implants (anatomical would suit you better) and your pockets are presently too big for your breast dimensions.  To effectively correct this, I would recommend removal of your existing implants, revision and repair of your pockets, particularly the lower fold and out wide, and replacement with  appropriately sized tear drop implants.

Bottoming out

I can see from the pictures what you're talking about, and would recommend for you to visit a well qualified surgeon in your area that is comfortable with revisions. Revisions are always more complicated. It appears that a double bubble and bottoming out may indeed be whats going on, and confirmation by a local qualified plastic surgeon with a plan for correction is a great idea.

Zach Barnes, MD
Bakersfield Physician

Unfortunately, it appears that you have a double bubble on your right breast.  You will need a revision procedure to correct it. Make sure when you are ready to seek correction, that you see board certified plastic surgeons and ask about your best options.  Good luck. ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had a Breast Augmentation in April of this year in Thailand :( 375cc mentor high profile round. What is wrong?

Based on your photo it appears you have a double bubble on your right breast and possible bottoming out. I recommend you see a reputable board certified plastic surgeon for revision surgery.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Based on your first photo it appears you have a double bubble on the right breast.  This can be revised with an internal capsulorrhaphy.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon.

What is wrong

I do think you have some double bubble issue and the implants have settled down lower than likely desired. I think going to a smaller implant during the revision is something I would recommend.

Julio Garcia, MD