Are these white bumps normal? Any treatment? (photos)

I did my 2nd laser hair removal 2 days ago (chest and stomach). First one went really well. Redness was gone after 2 days. But after my second session, I started having the redness on my chest and stomach. Then 6-8 hours later I noticed these small white blisters all over the treated area. What are these and how should I treat them?

After laser hair removal, white bumps

These are the overheated hair follicles. This is a good sign and the desired result. This is the body's response to the overheated hair that was remaining and it will "push it out" in the near future. These are not blisters or laser burn.