Weird pinching pain in breast after augumentation. Likely nerve pain?

I had a breast augmentation and mastoplexy (with 470cc teardrop submuscular implants) 2.5 weeks ago. My recovery has been quick and easy, apart from a strange pinching and sometimes burning pain in my right breast. It mainly occurs when I straighten up after bending over to pick something up, or when I twist my torso sharply. There is no swelling, bruising or obvious fluid collection. Both breasts look the same and feel the same to touch. Is this likely just nerve pain?

Breast pain

Thanks for your inquiry, but without an exam it is hard to advise. It is a good sign that your breast look alike and there is no swelling, but give your surgeon a call to discuss.