Wanting a full TT and BL. Will I get a firmer breast with a bit of cleavage by having BL only... (photos)

...Or will I need a small implant? 5ft 3in and 115lbs, droopy 32C/D. Have lost 66lbs since pregnancy and breasts inflated to 36F during pregnancy and deflated after breast feeding and weight loss.

Mommy makeover

Congratulations on your weight loss.  You appear to be a good candidate for the tummy tuck and breast lift.  If you are happy with your current breast size, an implant won't be necessary for a nice result.  You won't have breast firmness without an implant, but you can have a nice, natural result.  Discuss your surgical goals with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  He/She will be able to best advise the course of action to help you achieve the look you desire.

Is a lift alone enough?

It is very common to experience anatomic changes after pregnancy and childbearing which unfortunately never seem to 'go away' despite good diet and exercise. For these trouble areas we have have good techniques to improve them - such as with a tummy tuck and breast lift or augmentation. For firmer breasts an implant may be necessary as a lift alone will not change the quality of the breast tissue - with a lift alone, after about 6mo, they will feel the same as they do now (just higher on the chest and slightly smaller). I would suggest a formal consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon so your specific concerns can be gone over in detail, a physical exam be performed, and individualized recommendations be made. Good luck

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

A Candidate for a Tummy Tuck with Augmentation Mastopexy

It's great to read about your weigh loss success! Congratulations to you. It is best to undergo a #TummyTuck and #BreastLift procedures when your weight has been stable for at least one year. In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. The intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. Always talk to a Plastic Surgeon to discuss your issues and concerns. Information that you read online may not apply to your situation. Make sure your surgeon is boarded by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.

Hi Sade. Congrats on your wt loss.  You look to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and breast lift. I think you will get a pleasing result from a lift alone and would advise against an implant due to your tissue qualities. in my opinion you would be suitable for a minimal scar lift. RegardsDamien

Mommy make-over - do I need an implant?

Thank you for asking about your breast implants with your mommy make-over.
  • Congratulations on your weight loss and your family!
  • You need to discuss implants and your goal with your surgeon.
  • it will help to bring a photo of the general look you have in mind.
  • A breast lift will lift and reshape your breasts and remove stretched skin.
  • It will not give you upper breast fullness - 
  • But an implant placed when tissues are already loose can make them loosen more, with the added weight.
  • A small round implant may be all you need -
  • But an examination and discussion of your options is essential before deciding.
  • If you can't decide - just have the lift and have the implant placed 6 months later, if you feel you want it.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Is Breast Lift sufficient to create cleavage?

Based upon your photos I would say that a breast lift alone would be sufficient to create a full appearance to the upper breast and significantly improve the cleavage. Unless your are wanting to increase overall breast size then I would recommend trying the lift alone as your first choice.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Breast lift with or with out implant

Hi,Thanks for the question - I think that a lift will achieve the result you are after as long as you do not want to increase cup size. shape of the breast can be achieved with the volume of your own tissue, in my opinion, in preference to an implant. An implant would be necessary if you desired more volume.Certainly this can be performed with the tummy tuck at the same time.Ihope that helpsJeremy Hunt