Am I a good candidate for botox?

is it possible that in some individuals the orbicularis ocular is more dominant and is used to raise the brows and open the eyes wider more so than the frontalis? if this is the case wouldn't botox in the orbicularis cause drooping? or is it simply impossible for the orbicularis ocular to push the brows up? if it is possible, how is a brow lift achieved? when i raise my brows the frontalis never moves, only the orbicularis ocular and corragulator, am i unsuitable for botox lift?

Botox to open the eyes and lift the brow

Botox when placed appropriately can open the eyes and lift the brow.  An experienced dermatologist with expertise in cosmetic injections can best help you evaluate your options.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox - consult with an expert

Thank you for your question.  I would strongly recommend that you consult with an experienced physician injector in your area so that they may evaluate your muscle structure to determine the best placement for your Botox injection in order to achieve your desired results.  Best of luck

Sincerely,
Dr. John Serrao