I have uneven Eyes two weeks post op Face lift and lower blepharoplasty. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am really worried about how uneven my eyes are after and face lift and lower Blepharoplasty. I would have expected a little difference but it is so noticeable. My face is still very numb on the sides.

Eyelid asymmetry following lower blepharoplasty and facelift

2 weeks post op is really early days to be assessing your outcome and your appearance will change during the next few months. You may wish to speak with your surgeon about upward massage of your lower eyelid. It really depends on the type of surgery performed as to the risk of this asymmetry persisting. Also, its always worthwhile checking your preoperative appearance for asymmetry, though I'm assuming that your eyes were about the same before your op.  Overall, seek review by your surgeon and know that your appearnce will continue to alter in the coming weeks, almost always for the better. Hope this helps.

I think for just being 2 weeks out you are doing actually great.

I completely agree that you have slight asymmetry.  Here is the reality.  This was a big surgery.  We surgeons soft sell this but the reality is it takes time to get better.  Numbness is normal and generally slowly resolves over time (typically 2 to 6 months).  I think the eye asymmetry issue with smiling is swelling but time will tell on this.