Turned up tip. (photos)

I am two months post op and my tip feels really turned up. My columned law was corrected but I feel like it has been over corrected. I am also very asymmetrical on either side. I have added pre op and current images. My side profile seems to still have a ski slop kind of look also which I'm not happy with. Thoughts?

2 months post rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  It is not uncommon in the early stages of rhinoplasty recovery to see some asymmetries.  Often these asymmetries resolve themselves during the healing period.  It is usually 6 months before the nose is completely healed.  Even though it is difficult, it is important to be patient during the early healing phase.  Best of luck!

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Your nose job results from another plastic surgeon

Hi.  Your nose before surgery was a very natural looking nose.  from that one picture you posted of your pre-op profile there was nothing wrong with your nose or your columella.  You went through a nose job surgery to make a change to a nose that was fine and natural.  Usually young women who are in your situation are seeking a more dramatic type of nose like a smaller barbie-doll type nose.  That means more up turned and shorter.  The doctor gave you that.  Not sure why are you unhappy.  I think the reason you may be unhappy is that you and your doctor did not communicate thoroughly before surgery and maybe you did not see any computer imaging of your nose.  So basically you had a fine natural nose and now you have a smaller nose.  Yes there are some minor asymmetries but no surgeon can guarantee a perfectly smooth symmetric nose 100% of the time because there are intra-op and post-op variables that determine what your nose ultimately will look like.  Your smaller nose still does fit your face (unless you are very tall).  Leave it alone and enjoy it for now.  Your tip and columella may drop a bit more over the next year.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon