Teosyal and kybella? Is it approved in Australia yet and if so where?

Is it approved in Australia yet and if so where???

Kybella currently only averrable in US

For now, Kybella is only available in the US. I would suggest that you to the Kybella website and email Allergan to ask about the international roll out. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Kybella in the USA

Kybella is only being currently distributed in the USA. Allergan bought Kythera and will undoubtedly distribute this amazing product world wide. Currently I have many patients who travel internationally to my office do this procedure. Best, Dr. Green

Thank you for your question.  I do not believe that Kybella is approved outside of the US yet, but best to contact allergan.com to ask them their plans for international expansion.