Tension on side of head above ears along with heavy pulsating after Septoplasty. Is this normal?

I'm about a week in after Septoplasty and recently I've had my nose unblocked and am breathing properly through it for the first time. But as i breathe through it i notice that theres a lot of pressure on the sides of my head, its a strange pulsating and nerve pinching sensation along with the pressure and tightness associated with it. Is this normal post recovery? Thanks!

Discomfort after Septoplasty

Hi Oliverkuchies,

Generally, some degree of pain/discomfort/pressure/pulsating sensation, can be felt following septoplasty, and at just 1 week post-op, this is actually normal, but if it really concerns you, visit your surgeon and have it examined. 

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon