Swelling or supra tip deformity? (photo)

Its been 3 months i had rhino , i was told 70% swelling will be down by now ..i am not sure if this is swelling or have i developed supra-tip deformity? i had a lot of work done on tip and bridge as well and my skin is oily and thick

It is not correct to have been told that your nose would be in its final state at 3 months and especially with thick , oily skin . Thick skin may take up to 18 -24 months at the tip to settle to its final state and lose all its swelling.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD