More the one surgery in one 3 week holiday? (Photos)

Im heading to bangkok for a hair transplant , rhinoplasty, otoplasty. Rhino and oto are done by some surgeon but a different surgeon for the hair transplant .but it all basically starts to happen soon as i arrive. I believe im in fantastic hands from reviews. But i recently told my surgeon that im getting a hair transplant and now hes a bit concerned that there is to much surgery in one trip. Otoplasty can wait i guess but i really am down about my hairline and nose . Do any doctors feel this is to much?

If your doctor feel uncomfortable doing your surgery, it is your doctor's prerogative. Follow your doctor's advice.

If your doctor feel uncomfortable doing your surgery, it is your doctor's prerogative.  Follow your doctor's advice. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Multiple surgeries in three weeks

You should follow the advice of your doctor and the number of surgeries and the timing of each of them

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon