Suggested procedure to correct tuberous/constricted breasts. (photos)
Doctor Answers 2
Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants
- Inframammary fold (breast crease) too high
- Inframammary fold misshapen
- Breasts too narrow (disproportionately narrow base width)
- Insufficient breast skin
- Constricted or tubular shape, resulting from tight bands of tissue within breasts
- Protruding or bulging appearance of areolae (pigmented area around nipples)
Suggested procedure to correct tuberous/constricted breasts.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.