Sudden flat spot (Photo)

2 weeks post op. 450cc polyurethane, silicone gel, high profile, above muscle. I have slept upright and on my back this whole time but the prior night I slept flat and rolled slightly to my right side onto a pillow. I woke looking like this. I will provide before and after. I have spoken with my board certified cosmetic surgeon who is not concerned. Told me to massage bk into shape. I would just like any other advice. No pain, not stiffness, both breasts are equally soft.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.