Sorry to ask again- but is this sort of result possible for me with just an implant? (Photo)

Sorry to ask another question, but I just wanted to see if anyone would be able to give me feedback in regards to the result I'm after. Currently I have no interest in getting a lift until after children (don't want to do it twice), and while I know I have a certain degree of ptosis, I was wondering if anyone could confirm that I'd be able to get a result similar to the examples I've provided with just an implant alone? I'm 20, currently a deflated B and looking to go to a full C or mid D.

Augmentation without Lifting

Good evening!

Absolutely you can achieve that type of result without lifting- in fact you look very similar to your goal photos preop appearance!

I have attached a link to my Breast Augmentation photo gallery for your review- hope it helps!

Sorry to ask again- but is this sort of result possible for me with just an implant?

Thank you for your question, 

operation is performed in order to increase the size of breast. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision.

I tend to advise my patients who still want to have children to wait to have a breast lift so I agree with your decision. As to whether or not an implant will achieve your desired result, I can not answer this without an in person exam. So, if you haven't already, schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breast Enhancement with Implants Avoiding a Lift

From your photos it does appear that you are a good candidate for breast implant placement to enhance fullness without the need for a lift.  Your results may well be very similar to the examples that you sited.  Be aware though that implants don't stop the aging process and that in time you may come to need some form of breast lift (ie pregnancy).  Good luck with your procedure.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Is this sort of result possible for me with just an implant?

Based on your photos and wish pics, your breast augmentation goals should be achievable with breast implants alone. Thank you for sharing your photos and question. Best of luck with your surgery!

Gregory Park, MD

Is this sort of result possible for me

One would expect that similar results can be achieved with augmentation. Of course, a good physical exam is also necessary to determine possible results. The position of one's crease under the breast plays a role in this as does the quality of overlying breast skin. Your plastic surgeon should be able to advise you on this.

Depends on size

Hi. It ultimately depends on the size you want to go. The results that you show would give you a similar outcome but not identical. In a nutshell, the bigger you go the better the initial result but the worse the skin will stretch long term. Regards Damien

Too much ptosis

Your asymmetry is the problem. Your left Nipple areolar complex is larger and lower than on your right appears that the nipple is lowere than the fold on that side.  This will not correct without a mastopexy. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants Without Lift

While a breast sag does compromise a breast augmentation to some degree, the results you are showing/desiring do appear to be achievable. Understand that further aging and having chlldren will cause the breast tissue you have to slide off of the implant, and a lift is inevitable at some point, but for now the result would be acceptable without a lift.

Wanting implants alone

Thank you for your question.  The before photo shows more size but no significant change in nipple position or upper breast fullness.  This result might be achievable with an implant alone.  Some people do choose this option, which is reasonable as long as they are aware of the expected outcome.