Is there any way to solve tuberous breasts without implants? (Photos)

I'm 18, 5'10 and 160 pounds. I don't want to get implants but would like to solve the shape of my breasts. Also, how would the shape of my nipples be solved as well? My left breast hangs lower than the right as well. Any help is appreciated.

Tuberous breast correction through a Binelli approach

I would seek the opinion of a board certified PS in your area.  With a complete physical examination he / she will be able to give you options to correct your breast shape and reduce the areola.

I have been able to address these issues in my patients using a Binelli approach and internally reshape the breast mound.  Many of my patients did not require the additional volume of an implant.  The areola is reduced in size during the procedure.

Scott Barr, MD, FRCSC, Plastic Surgeon

Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

No implants for tuberous breasts

I believe it would be possible to get an excellent result with a lift on the right & a reduction on your left to match the sizes.  Your areolars would be reduced & the shape of both breasts improved.  I believe that for you an implant would only be necessary if you wished to be a larger size.
All the best
Kim

Kim Taylor, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

Thanks for sharing your story
I think a breast lift and internal reshaping along with areolar reduction will give you great result.
As you have enough breast tissue to reshape.
You don't necessarily need an implant

I hope this helps and good luck.