Is this shock loss? (photos)

Hi, I posted a question a few weeks ago about me losing my original hair after my hair transplant (not the transplanted hair) and I was told that it appears to be a case of shock loss. I have posted my pre and post hair transplant photos. Would you'll be able to tell me if this actually shock loss or something else. And if it is shock loss, will the hair I'm losing be grown back again. I did FUE hair transplant. Really concerned about this

If you have hair loss after surgery it may be shock hair loss. Showing a photo of how your hair looks now is not a way to diagn

If you have hair loss after surgery it may be shock hair loss.  Showing a photo of how your hair looks now is not a way to diagnose this.  See your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is this shock loss? (photos)

The post transplanted photo does show evidence of shock hair loss. If the hair that was shocked is healthy and strong (not the transplanted hair), it will grow back ovr a period of three months. If some or all of your hair that was shocked was already miniaturized, then this hair is is less likely to regrow. If you are using minoxidil (aka Rogaine) this is helpful to regrow hair. I hope this helps!

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shock loss

This does appear to be some shock loss. As I told you in the past, you should be on the drug finasteride (finpecia in Asia) to minimize this loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon