Sensitive veneer; Will I have to go back to the dentist or is there something I can do?

I had veneers put on my two front teeth around a year ago, I woke up this morning with the back of one being really sensitive. I am constantly having this stinging feeling and it gets worse with cold. Will I have to go back to the dentist or is there something I can do.

Sensitive veneer #DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing sensitivity. Several factors could be contributing to your sensitivity, including bacterial leakage. I would recommend seeing your dentist as soon as possible to have the tooth evaluated. I hope this helps! Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.