Can I safely skip tray 4 due to packing error with Invisalign?

Hello. Today I am due to change from tray 3 to 4. I just opened the package supposedly containing tray 4, only to find the upper tray is actually printed as tray 5 and the lower tray is printed as tray 4. I am travelling out of my home country and can't get in touch with my orthodontist. Should I wear the combination of U5 & L4? Or alternatively skip this pack and move to trays 5, which I also have with me? Any advice will be appreciated

Dont skip!

I don't suggest to move to your next aligners. Stay in the same aligners you were wearing, once your schedule allows go back to your orthodontist with both sets of aligners and then have him evaluate.

Los Angeles Dentist