Please help! I am scheduled for BA 27/9/16. I wear an 8/10 A (30/32A) but do not fill an A cup. Any suggestions? (photo)

I am 34yrs have had 3 children (no more ever!) I am 168cm, 49kg(108pounds) at times dropping to 46/47kg (103pounds) with very little breast tissue. I want natural looking breasts. I have a "boy like figure" straight up and down, no butt, no hips. Broad shoulders. Boobs were measured same size and BWD 13cm. Will 330cc be too large and fake looking and too round? I am concerned that they will look huge. Surgeon has said 330cc moderate textured round silicone under the muscle is best. Please help

Breast Implant size

Your surgeon who assessed you should clarify the choice, but 330 cc is not generally a very large implant. If you are concerned they will be too round, then perhaps you should consider anatomical implants. Ask your surgeon if he can do a 3D simulation of your chest and show what various implants would look like. Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney, Australia

Natural breasts

thanks for your question

You look very fit and are extremely slim so it will be a challenge to make any breast implant look entirely naturalism your case

I would be suggesting a much smaller implant closely matching the base of your breast and more like a 240-260 at the most but obviously the best situation is measuring you in person 

If you want even more natural being so thin it may be worthwhile considering tear drop implants

Implant Size Options

Thank you for your question. Based on the Base width measurement you provide, 330 moderate isn't too big at all. the Natrelle 330 moderate textured round implant has a 12.25 cm base width. Implants often appear smaller to the patient once inside the body, under the muscle. I recommend that you try on the implant sizers with a thin bra and form fitting T-shirt so that you can get an idea of how they will look.

All the best

Implant size

The best way to pick implant size is based on your breast and chest width and not the volume. As the implants get bigger, they get wider. When the width of the implant fits the width of your chest, it will look nice and fit your frame. If the implants are too small, you will have a gap between them and they may look too far apart. If they are too wide, they will make you look top heavy as they may be too wide and stick well out past the sides of your chest. There are ways to get a bigger or smaller look.This can be done by picking a different implant profile. The higher the profile, the narrower the base width of the implant. If someone has a very narrow chest and wants to be big, they should consider a higher profile implant. If someone has a broad chest and they do not want to be too big but want to avoid the gap and still have cleavage without projection, they should consider a lower profile implant such as a moderate. There are options in between these such as the moderate plus. I prefer the underarm approach so there is no scar on your breast. The new silicone is the only way to go as far a rippling as the new silicone ripples much less than saline, especially in the larger implants. I personally prefer the smooth round implants under the muscle placed through the under arm to give you the most natural look and feel. This also leaves no scar on your breast.
Dr Scott Ennis   

Size

I would suggest going back to your doctor and ask to try on 330 cc implant to get an idea of the size. If you are concerned about those implants being too big, drop down to 300 or even 270 cc's.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon