Round scar after radio surgery mole removal? (photos)

I'll keep this short and simple Will this scar heal properly/well? I accidentally scratched off my mole/little scab that was forming after my post radio surgery mole removal. The entire mole was not removed because the therapist wanted to prevent a concave hole from forming and therefore told me to comeback in two weeks time to remove the rest, but now there's nothing left and I'm not sure what to do. I follow proper post care treatment (copper sulfate/drops and a product called clear skin 2%)

Gentle aftercare

Just bathe in salty water and keep moist with an emolient such as QV intensive.  These moles are best reviewed and removed, either surgically or in certain cases ablative laser, by a specialist, to ensure no malignancy, a good cosmetic result and low recurrence rate.  Best wishes, Shobhan.