Is the rippling permanent? I had a second breast augmentation 11 weeks ago to fix rippling.

The doctor used alloderm around the bottom of my breasts where the rippling was. I still have some rippling it's not really bad but it still bothers me. Is this the final results or should I give the alloderm more time?

Rippling

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi - it's quite likely that things may not change a great deal from now.  Is the rippling visible, or is it something that you can feel? Another way to improve this would be to consider having some fat grafting.  I wouldn't recommend any further procedures until at least 6 months following your last surgery, to ensure as much improvement as possible.  Discuss this with your surgeron.  Kind regards