Want to know how my first rhinoplasty went wrong and what needs to be done so it is fixed? (Photos)

Needing some advice on the correct terms to use when referring to the problems with my first rhinoplasty. Obviously one nostril is higher than the other but needing clarification from other surgeons I was meant to be getting married this year but have postponed it due to the state of my nose. I am not currently working either because of my insecurities of my nose. I am waiting advice on what surgeon (i am happy to travel worldwide) would be best to hopefully fix my nose Any advice is appreciated

Revision rhinoplasty for the crooked nose with multiple issues.

Revision rhinoplasty for the crooked nose with multiple issues. This would include hump removal, straightening your nose and nostrils, removing the deviated cartilage in your nostril. raising your hanging columella,etc. This should be done by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can show you photos of noses like yours or worse that he has done. Don't rely on imaging.You might consider a chin implant as well for a more feminine and balanced face.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Obtaining your previous operative note and consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist would be helpful. A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD