Rhinoplasty results do not look like computer imaging. Can this be used as evidence to attain a refund?

I had a rhinoplasty about 6 months ago and it looks nothing like what was promised. The computer imagining shows deprojection, a nice slope, shorter nostrils, and a refined tip that is neither droopy nor upturned. I hate my new upturned chunky nose. I have contacted him regarding it and he says that it is improved and that's all that is required. I paid him 12,000 and flew to the US based on his promises and imagining. I'd like a refund so that I can pay for a revision. Is it possible?

user requested photo removal 7/18/16 DD

Rhinoplasty revision policies

Thank you for the question and photos.  I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your rhinoplasty results.  If you feel that you are owed a refund of some or all of the payment made you are certainly entitled to ask for it.  Most surgeons have a stated policy on revisions that is included in the paperwork that you received and likely signed prior to having surgery.  Most plastic surgeons will offer revision surgery for a reduced fee or sometimes omitting the surgeons fee but you will still be responsible for the anesthesia and operating room costs.

Dr Remus Repta