Revision rhinoplasty, tip of nose has become uneven and bulbous. What can be done? (Photos)

I was told after the revision 5 years ago that I had a lot of scar tissue and shouldn't touch my nose again ..... But since a head butt to the nose by a 1 year old the tip is bulbous, uneven and spread out .

Revision rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip and deviated nose. Revision rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip and deviated nose.

Revision rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip and deviated nose. I need to see photos as described on my website and others to give you a proper answer. These can be improved by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can show you photos of noses like yours he has done.