Is a 3rd revision too much? Least downtime procedures? (Photo)

This would be my 3rd revision,the 1st was a mess.The last one was 6 years ago with some improvement. I am still not happy with results but am afraid of coming out worse off. Im not looking for perfection but to me my nose looks "operated". Suggestions?

Justified fears

Quite likely this time is the last chance your nose will give the next surgeon, and it must be a well done revision rhinoplasty, so your first problem is finding the right surgeon for you, and not any rhinoplasty experience surgeon can handle your case, you must find a doctor with groundbreaking skills.

Essentially you need a full rebuild and re-structuration of the soft lower half of the nose, the tipo and the nasal valve, quite likely replacing the skeleton by a series of newly tailored pieces made to fit.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Justified fears

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Revision

This is an unfortunate result. It is quite a poor result.
That said, the surgery is not a walk in the park. It is difficult and you need an expert who can make the proper corrections.

Revision

3rd rhinoplasty least downtime

The revision rhinoplasty will be difficult and the open approach will be necessary to reconstruct the tip cartilages.
You need to consult a very experienced surgeon and have digital imaging with him to plan the operation
.Recovery from swelling could take months but downtime from work usually about7-10 days.

3rd rhinoplasty least downtime