1 week post op Restylane, is this bruising, pigmentation, tyndall, swollen or over fill? (photos)

I had restylane a week ago.I had had 1 full syringe previously which looked really bad, i held too much water I think I am not sure,I had it dissolved it left a really hollow dent look esp on the right side and after a couple of months later we decided to just do the inner tear trough to the middle of eye only this time. I was bruised badly from each time I have been injected. I have a reddish purplish brown line under my right eye. it is a little under the left but mainly my right. What is it?

Side effects from Restyalne injected into the Tear Trough

Restylane can be injected into the tear troughs for a fabulous effect.  However, it is a very precise injection.  Often patients are overfilled or get bruised from the injection.  If the injections are too superficial you can have a bluish hue as well.  For the best possible cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with extensive experince with Restylane injections in the tear trough trough area.

Follow up with your injector to be assessed.

From your lighting in the photos it is difficult to determine what is happening. Follow up with your injector to be assessed.

Martin Jugenburg, MD