Restoring nose tip to old appearance. Help!!!

I had rhinoplasty to fix a deviated septum, and dorsal hump ~18 months ago. However the doctor also altered my tip which was never discussed. I am very upset and depressed as I have lost the familial features of my tip including the soft triangle depressions and more square tip, and my nose looks slightly too short. When I smile my nose now looks too round and bulbous. I don't know how he made the changes. Is it possible to bring it back to its original shape, and if so how? Please be kind

Tip Rhinoplasty

It is unusual for a surgeon to do something without discussing it in the pre operative period.  It would be easier to answer your question if you provide some before and after pictures. Non the less, it is possible to change the tip using cartilage grafting techniques. Hope this is helpful.