Recommended cream after breast surgery?

Hey! i did breast surgery 2 month before i want to use high quality cream. cam i use dead sea product?

Recommended cream after breast surgery?

Each surgeon has their own post operative protocols. I recommend patients use a silicone based scar cream.

Regards, 

Breast Augmentation - Scar Cream

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent surgery. I instruct all of my patients to perform daily scar massage and apply a silicone based scar ointment or tape to their incisions. Biocorneum makes an excellent product. Please ask your board certified plastic surgeon for specific instructions regarding his or her scar management protocol. Hope this helps!

Cream after Breast Augmentation

The answer to your question is dependent on what you want to use the cream for.  If it is to be used as a moisturizer then the product you describe is fine.  

Recommended cream after breast surgery?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to advice regarding incision line care. You may find that every surgeon has his/her preferences. Generally speaking, the use of silicone-based products ( gel or sheeting) may be helpful.  
Best wishes; hopefully you will be very pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed.

Cream after breast surgery?

At this point, in my opinion any cream that you used on the breast prior to surgery can now be used. Ask your plastic surgeon which creams are appropriate for you. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS