Do I have Ptosis in my left eye? I hate it and it has become a lot worse over the past 5 years (Photo)

Anyone know if my left eye has Ptosis and whether I can have it fixed to match my right eye and not look so droopey and half closed

Hi Nosebuttandboobs, 

Thanks for your question and photo. Looking at your picture, I would say that you do have ptosis of your left upper eyelid. It is creating some asymmetry between your two lids. I am not sure whether the insurance company/NHS would cover this degree of ptosis, however. There are a few different surgical options to address to address this condition. I would seek out a consultation with a skilled oculoplastic surgeon in your area for an evaluation.

Hope this helps, good luck!