What procedure would you recommend to fix the asymmetry in my breasts and give me some volume and firmness back? (Photo)

I have severe asymmetry in my breasts which really impact on my confidence. One breast would be around an A-B cup and the other a D cup. I find it very difficult to buy bras. Have to buy D cups but then the other feels so empty. I would also like to have some volume and firmness back but not look obvious to having a boob job

Severe Breast Asymmetry

Hello, and thanks for the question and photos. Breast implants would be a reasonable option for you. You could have a natural result with a silicone gel (or even saline ) implant on your left side to increase the volume. The right side would need a mastopexy (most likely a "lollipop" style with the scar around the areola and straight down the middle of the lower part of the breast) to raise the nipple/areola and breast tissue to the same level as the left side. An implant would be necessary on the right as well, but it would be smaller, as there is more natural breast tissue and fullness on the right. There may be other options (and this would depend on an examination and further conversation with you), but I believe you would get a nice, natural, full look with improved symmetry with this plan. The symmetry may not be "perfect", but the overall results could be very nice.
Hope this helps! 

Breast asymmetry correction

Hi,

I think the best option for you would be to use breast implants on each side to increase the volume, and then have a breast lift or mastopexy on the right side to place the nipples at the same height.

that way the aim of correction - being breast mounds of the same shape and size, with the nipple at the same height is likely to be the achieved result.

i hope that is of some help

Jeremy Hunt

What procedure would you recommend to fix the asymmetry in my breasts and give me some volume and firmness back?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

based on the photos you will require a breast lift on the larger side and an implant to improve symmetry. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Correcting Breast Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and pictures! To correct your asymmetry I would recommend a lift on the larger breast and augmentation alone on the smaller breasts. Depending on your ultimate size goals a smaller implant could be placed on your right breast at the same time. Best of luck!

#breast asymmetry

Hi. There is no doubt that the operation that you require  is an augment on the left and a minimal scar masyopexy/augment on the right. 
Kind regards
damien

Judging from the photos you would need a breastlift with an implant on the right side and an augmentation alone on the smaller left side.  There will mostly like still be some symmetry as there always is with these procedures especially in women with this degree of asymmetry.  Best of luck.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

All women have some breast asymmetry to begin with but if you are concerned about shape, a mastopexy can help restore shape. An augmentation can help with volume. Sometimes patients need both procedures on the same side or a mastopexy reduction on one side and an augmentation on another side. However, this is a challenging thing to fix and it is important to find a board certified plastic surgeon who listens, understands your goals and has the skill set to help you achieve it. Best of luck, MMT

Fixing Breast Asymmetry

I see many patients who have asymmetric breasts and I find that they all complain of difficulty finding bras and dressing.  For many women, having asymmetric breasts affects how they feel about themselves in intimate situations and having a breast augmentation to even out the asymmetry can be a major boost to self-esteem.  My recommendation would be to place two different sized implants and perform a lift on your right side so the nipple height would match.  Best of luck!

Melissa Doft, MD

Breast asymmetry

With asymmetric breasts, there are a number of variables to be considered and an in depth discussion with your plastic surgeon is important so that you understand the individual risks and benefits of each option available to you. One possibility could be implants on both sides with a lift on the right side.
Best of luck
Keith Blechman
New York, NY