Best procedure to open eyes? (Photo)

I would like to correct the drooping of my outer eyelids- not sure on the best procedure. Blephoplasty, brow lift, or some type of fat transfer? I have previously used Botox and filler and feel it is now time for something a little more. Also I have had filler under my eyes before and been pleased with the results, unfortunately unable to find someone in Darwin who will do this- any recommendations?

Best procedure...

A blepharoplasty might hollow the upper eyelid too much unless it is limited to the outer half of the lid. Lateral blepharoplasty is an option if done carefully. However, removal of skin in the lid crease area might limit your options later. At some point, you might need or want a brow lift as your brow fat pad is sliding a bit below the superior orbital rim. A modest brow lift might be the best option for your anatomy. Lift the medial brow 5 mm and the lateral brow 8-10 mm while looking in the mirror - this will give you an idea of how the eyelid would look and feel after a precisely designed brow lift (keeps the central brow flat, no surprised look). Best wishes with your decision!

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty for heavy outer upper eyelids

Thank you for sharing your question. You can have your problem corrected by blepharoplasty. This is the best procedure for your specific problem. See a conservative, experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of treatment plan. 
Good luck,