What's the problem with my breasts? (Photos)

I have had a breast augmentation 9 months ago my breasts have always been pretty symmetrical and they just look very strange now, not sure what the problem is but I know it's something that needs fixing. I did ask this question but I wanted to add a picture of my breasts before as well. All answers are much appreciated!

Asymmetric Positioning

Thank you for your question and photos. If your left breast has not dropped down into the correct position by now you will likely need to discuss a small revision with your Plastic Surgeon.
All the best

Post operative assymetry following breast lift

Hi,In some cases post operatively there can be a different relationship between the implant and the breast tissue that causes a visual asymmetry.It can be that the implant ids too high or the breast tissue too low, and in this case it seems the left implant is located too high.This will need a surgical revision and thE first port of call is the doctor who performed the procedure who can assess the problem and plan the necessary procedure to restore symmetry most likely with surgical revision of the left side and relocating the implantI hope that is of some help.Jeremy Hunt 

Breast Asymmetry

It would appear from your photos that the left implant has risen more than likely due to a capsule or some scar formation around the implant that is elevating it.  If that is the case it is unlikely to correct itself  without surgery. 

James L. Moore, MD
Athens Plastic Surgeon

What's the problem with my breasts?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD