Will an otoplasty revision improve the shape of my ears?

I had ear pinning about 6 months ago. I'm not happy with the shape, it is pulling inwards in the middle whereas I'd prefer a straight of slightly out-turned shape in the middle. Will a revision help? I'm willing to go to a specialist if necessary.

Revision Otoplasty

Revisions in otoplasty are not uncommon.  Minor adjustments can be performed in revision surgery.
Patients who have very specific expectations are most likely not to be satisfied with a procedure.
Please consult in person with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Revision Otoplasty

Hi catreal09,

Based from your current photos and your desired result, a revision otoplasty, particularly addressing the upper and middle part of your ear, will definitely improve the shape of your ears.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon