My orthodontist removed my composite veneers prior to braces

He removed them using heavy pressure I felt it He would have noticed the hairline cracks upon removal and he has said nothing about it He clearly caused the hairline cracks and he hasn't said a word to me Now how do I approach him ? What type of question should I ask him prior to my next appointment I'm seeking compensation a % off my treatment What can be done if at all about hairline cracks ? Thanks

Hairline Cracks

You should show your dentist regarding the hairline cracks and ask him to fix this.  Also tell him the reason of hairline crack.

San Diego Dentist