What are my options at this stage? (photo)

I am almost 5 months post op, and I'm almost certain my left breast is migrating down and laterally. I also get sharp pains coming from that breast whenever I run or do some sort of exercise. I'm not sure if I have bottomed out or not? But I would like a revision ASAP. STATS: 325cc round textured HP mentor implants, under the muscle. My questions are: Can I get a revision at 5 months? iS there anything i can do in the mean time to stop the process? Also, can I do the revision under LA? TIA

Bottomed out and double bubble correction.

You will need a capsule repair to fix the  problem and this is quite difficult to do under local anesthesia as the capsule need to be sutured to strong, deep tissue if it is going to hold.

What are my options at this stage?

I am sorry to hear about/see the problems you are having after breast augmentation surgery. I think your concerns are appropriate; at least one of your breast implants seems to sit  low on your chest wall, consistent with breast implant displacement ("bottoming out”). An associated "double bubble" appearance is also present.

It is possible that you are feeling the implants significantly along the lower poles of the breasts. Patients in your situation often complain of discomfort in the area of implant malposition. Also, consistent with the breast implant positioning problem, the nipple areola complex seems to be sitting relatively high, because the breast implant has settled too low. 

I think you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery which will likely involve capsulorraphy (internal suture repair). This procedure serves to reconstruct the lower poles of the breasts and prevent migration of the breast implants too far inferiorly. Associated issues with positioning of nipple/areola complexes should improve with this operation.  

Sometimes, the use of additional supportive material (such as acellular dermal matrix) may be very helpful when it comes to improving contour concerns.

Timing of surgery will vary; different plastic surgeons will help their own preferences.  In my practice, I ask patients to wait about six months before evaluation of outcome and determination whether the vision surgery will be helpful.  I do these types of revisionary breast operations under general anesthesia.

Make sure that the plastic surgeon who does this procedure for you can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery. 

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to corrective surgery for bottoming out concerns), helps.