What are my options for lines around eyes?

I have fine lines around my eyes- mainly underneath and some crows lines. I also have a (dry) slight skin sagging on the upper eyelids. I have deep tear trough ridges which I had once had filled but had a bad experience with being overfilled so am really scared of this. I have quite thin fair skin. I had botox once and looked a bit creepy and didn't really like it but I guess I was more concerned about under the eye as opposed to crows. What are my options? I should also mention I'm in my early 30s

Eye area

Hi there, for crow's feet Botox or Dysport is the best, and for under eye correction we usually use Voluma, the filler that lasts up to 2 years. I have hundreds of clients in their early 30s (we are in the top 1% of injectors in the US). You can also try microneedling, that will stimulate collagen and get rid of some fine lines and tighten skin. I would recommend a series of 3 microneedling treatments, 10 units of Botox per side for crow's feet and 1ml-3ml of Voluma, depending on how much correction you're looking for.

Columbus Physician

Softening of lines around the eyes

Dear refresh26:Small doses of botox in the hands of an expert injector would help soften the lines around your eyes.  With regards to your tear troughs and area underneath your eyes, I find that reflation of the cheek with dermal fillers in the appropriate client helps bring back volume in the area underneath your eye thus decreasing the amount of tear trough filling.  Hope this information helps and wishing you treatment success.