What are my options? I don't want breast implants (Photo)

Hey. I've now learned that I have deflation... I am not wanting breast implants at all. I'm happy to do the breast transfer to my breast twice if need be.. Will I need a breast lift if I'm only interested in fat injections? Thankyou :)

Breast fat grafting

Hi there! Based on your photos, it looks like you have fairly lax tissues with some skin excess and minimal breast tissue.  The ideal result for you would usually be achieved with a breast augmentation and mastopexy.  If you don't want to have implants anymore, that is obviously an option but it comes with significant drawbacks.  You will need to have very modest expectations about final size and will likely need a lift to tighten your breast skin.  There is only so much fat you can inject safely at each surgery, so you might need more than one fat grafting surgery. The final volume would also depend on how much fat you have available to harvest.  The patients that I fat graft are very happy, but they also know what to expect and realize that, in most cases, they will not look as full as they would with an implant (unless they start with a lot of natural breast tissue).  I would recommend seeing an experienced plastic surgeon that does a lot of revisions and fat grafting so you can be fully informed about the pros and cons of each option.  Good luck!

Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

What are my options? I don't want breast implants

You can certainly have fat transfer to the breasts.  You will need to make sure that the plastic surgeon is an expert at both liposuction and fat transfer.

Fat transfer

You might do well with a fat transfer to your breasts. Just based on your photos, you don't appear to need a lift. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting

Your results will depend on the amount fat available for transfer. Your picture does not show the potential donor sites. Please see the link below.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon