What to do about my nose as I'm unhappy? (photos)

Hello, I had a rhinoplasty in 2013. I was left with a large tip that droops. I want to have another rhinoplasty with my nose tip dramatically smaller. What happened with my tip to be left so large and is a revision rhinoplasty the best way to fix this?

Fixing your nose

You have now realised that swelling has resolved and the tip of your nose is disproportionally large .A secondary rhinoplasty is your only optionMy suggestion is to seek out an experienced surgeon take your original pre operative pictures to the consultation and have a digital imaging session with the surgeon.