Can my nose be improved with dermal injections or do I need rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I don't like the way it looks when I smile. And would I benefit from lip injections?

Recommend Consulting with a Board Certified Surgeon

Nobody needs a rhinoplasty.  However, if you desire a reshaping of your nose for personal reasons, I would recommend discussing your expectations, concerns and goals with a board certified facial plastic and/or plastic surgeon.  Fillers are temporary and can provide improved form and profile.  However, a rhinoplasty is necessary to truly reshape or refine a nasal tip.  

Dermal Injections vs. Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your post. In my view, dermal injections will offer you no significant benefit for your nose or tip support when you smile. I would strongly favor primary rhinoplasty to enhance your nasal appearance. On the other hand, gel fillers applied by an experienced physician can offer you appropriate enhancement for your lips. I suggest a natural, not overdone, approach for your lips though. Share your goals with your doctor and ask for recommendations. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

#rhinoplasty

Hi.If you are thinking of a cosmetic rhinoplasty then there are certainly a number of things that can be done to refine the look of your nose.  Fillers will not help your nose and I think your lips look full and natural and I would counsel you against fillers in the lips.Regards Damien