Is this normal following a breast lift with implants? (Photo)

Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks PO and have noticed this past week as the swelling has gone down the vertical scar is pulling upward in the middle of each breast dividing them. Is this just part of the normal healing process or should I speak with the surgeon? Also I am feeling dissatisfied with the lift, which they still appear droopy. I was expecting an anchor lift but woke up with a lollipop. Am I being unreasonable or should I raise an issue with the surgeon? I had 275cc under the muscle both L and R.

Lollipop scars take longer to settle

Hi Going Batty
The tightness along the vertical scar is not unreasonable after a lollipop lift. Part of the healing/dropping process is having everything around the scar swell and stretch it out.
Good Luck
DrĀ Gavin Sandercoe