Is this normal? After a lift and implant? (Photo)

I had surgery today, I felt quite fine all day its now 12am. When I got home I didn't get into bed straight away.. I was walking around, went bathroom, I've been using my arms to prop myself up in bed if I've slid done, I've reached for things etc. My question is regarding this mark under the left breast, is it a blood clot? Did I cause this by moving around? Should I be worried? I'll contact my surgeon tomorrow at a more reasonable time. I haven't taken off my bra yet.

Incision Question After Procedure

Hello, and thank you for your question. Since we usually recommend that the patient will go home in a bra or with only light dressings over the incision lines. Sutures are dissolvable but an ending knot, if present is removed within 1-2 weeks. Initial discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication. Light activities may be started in 7-10 days.

I hope that you were able to visit your surgeon to have the area examined and make sure that healing was actually going well or to correct any trouble with your incision. Good luck!

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA+BL I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD